A State-of-the-art, revolutionary mobile reclaimed asphalt processing system, RSS120-M of Ammann Group, has been commissioned to Intrakat for the Kos, Greece airport project.
The RSS120-M guarantees:
– separation of RAP agglomerates,
– efficient extraction of reclaimed bitumen from the aggregates,
– controlled grinding of reclaimed aggregates to avoid the increase of filler on the processed RAP,
– maximum control of grain size analysis of the processed RAP,
– enrichment of RAP on reclaimed bitumen content